Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Check-up with Doctor and update




Some of you will be aware that I had a check-up at the doctors yesterday afternoon (April 3rd). She had the results of my tests back already and I was negative for Gestational Diabetes which is good to know. Everything else was normal and I had only gained 1.3lbs in the last 3 weeks so she was over the moon as at my last check-up 3 weeks ago I'd gained 6lbs in 3 weeks and got a telling off. I told her it was all down to Nora's cooking so she asked if there was any way that Nora could stay on for the remainder of my pregnancy - unfortunately not although we all wish the same!


Conrad and MC have spent the last 2 days touring. The drove up to the Grand Canyon on Monday where they camped overnight. They borrowed a tent from us that Conrad had practised putting up in the garden a couple of times and then yesterday (Tuesday) they carried on up to the Monument Valley where they were staying in a hotel. They are due back some point later today.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Sigrid and everyone, Good to know that all is well and you are all having a good time. Looking forward to lots more pictures on your new blog!
It's 32F here now in Chicago - brrr!
Kate.